All notable changes to this project will be documented here.
Changes noted in this subsection are to be released in the next version. If you’re keen to check something out before its released, you can use a development install.
- Expanded development documentation.
- Updated installation instructions.
- Added basic documentation examples and a workflow runthrough.
- Added a network-based transformation concept example.
- Added PyQT requirement for GUI-based point-picking.
- Update for GUI point selection to add refreshing timeout.
image_point_registration(); later moved to
- Added differentiated handling of mouse events for panning, zooming and clicking
autopew.registration.RegisteredImageimage handling to allow load from path/array/existing image.
set_calibration_pixelpoints()for setting calibration points for a registered image.
autoflow()and stubs for
standard_bracket()(neither implemented in this version).
- Added an automated workflow for export of coordinates from a CSV, image
and stage coordinates in
- Added a rcond switch for
numpy.linalg.lstsq()for Python <= 3.6 in
autopew.transform.calibrationdue to recurring errors.
autopew.util.readlasefor reading specific laser analysis files.